Thursday, November 13, 2008

養豬者言 (三十)


心痛以外,
把握孩子跌倒的機會,
一同學習站起來。

Labels:


Comments:
ouch that hurts! hurt to watch as well =( but i guess I better get use to it. like father like son >.<
Vancouver GM
 
Never give up. Learn from mistakes.
Is that what you mean when you say, "Like father like son"? ;]
 
I hope I fell more when I was young, because now I don't know how to ride a bike, don't know how to swim and not good at any sports.

It's easier to stand up after you fell when you are young. When you get older, it's harder for you to overcome a hurt.

* I am afraid of having scars on my leg when I fall from a bike now...so I am afraid to learn and fall...
 
Be brave. You are still young.
Learning from mistakes is the attitude for all ages.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?